Want to know exactly how to get your hair to look like this? Check out my full tutorial here on Seventeen.com! Tweet me @MissGlambition1 a picture if you try out this braided look.
Monday, September 15, 2014
Monday, September 8, 2014
1. Begin with a normal high ponytail. This look works best with straight, smooth hair.
2. Grab two sections of hair from each side of the pony and braid them all the way to the bottom. Secure the braids with a clear elastic.
3. Begin wrapping the braids around the main portion of the ponytail. Criss cross them to make a fun and unique pattern.
4. When you get to the bottom of both braids, gather all of the remaining hair and again secure it with a clear elastic.
5. Top it off with some hairspray and you're good to go!